Australia is the largest island and the world's smallest, flattest continent. The landscapes that host Australia have sophisticated cities, outstanding nature experiences and renowned wine regions.
Business immigrants with capital and international experience are equally invited to contribute to Australia's economic expansion. Australia is an ideal country for business, study, visiting etc due to its decontrol economy, enormous natural resources and technical strength. The probable for expansion is tremendous. Underpinning this exciting business climate is a tax system, which favourably competes with all other Western economies.
Australia is a culturally disparate, racially tolerant society that welcomes and offers opportunity to those who wish to settle here. From the vast mural and the exotic flora and fauna to the cultured cities, Australia is a beautiful and varied place of contradiction and a vital destination for business development and growth.
Facts about Australia:
- Capital city : Canberra
- Largest city: Sydney
- Made up of islands: mainland of Australian continent, Tasmania island and numerous smaller islands
- Population of 24 million (compared to 62 million in the similarly sized UK)
- Parliamentary system of government with Queen Elizabeth II at its apex as the Queen of Australia
- People from Australia are commonly known as ‘Aussies’
- Main languages: English, Mandarin, Italian.
- Australia has a sign language known as Auslan, main language of deaf people
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- At an international level, Australia has excelled at cricket, field hockey, netball, rugby league and rugby union.
- More than 30% of Australia’s land territory is categorized as national parks, forest areas and reserves.